Saturday, November 20, 2010

Getting caught up!

Alright fore-warning I'm gonna get caught up on 4 days of missed blogging in one post so its gonna be a hefty post and since I'm on my work computer the pictures are going to be few and far between but the fact that I'm writing is all that matters right?! RIGHT! I've had a horrible week and what I'm sure will be a horrible weekend but what can you do, life happens right, gotta keep my head up and keep moving.

So the last thing I blogged about was my favorite TV show so today I will be writing about my favorite book, my favorite quote, whatever tickles my fucking fancy, and a favorite photo...which I'll need to find. So I'm gonna write this little ditty down and then take a little break and find a picture and get my wits about me.

**jeopardy theme music** (imagine if it was on a loop) 10 minutes later....my computer is being a butt munch and won't let me find my favorite photo...so I guess I'll just update that bit when I'm at home.

BAM just kidding I fixed my computer and now we're in business....lets start!

FAVORITE BOOK!

Okay this one is easy! My favorite book is Memoirs of a Geisha, if you haven't read that book I suggest you close the browser and go to a library or book store and get on that shit.

The book is just what it seems...the memoirs...of a geisha. It was made into a movie, ignore that, that movie blew ass.

FAVORITE QUOTE!

Okay whilst surfing the internet trying to find my favorite quote on a pretty picture or something interesting I found a quote that while not being my favorite really hits home for me as of late.
I've been going through a time in my life where I'm not exactly sure who I am or what I want to be but this quote just give me hope that someday I'll know all those answers and I can finally start to live my life the way I want.

But really my favorite quote is "Trust is everything." and it truly is because like the above quote says, you can't even live your own life the way you want until you trust yourself and you can't be with anyone else the way you want until you trust them.

WHAT TICKLES MY FANCY

Well really right now its less of what tickles my fancy and more of something I feel like I need to write about explain a little. Everyone warns you when you start working with elders that you can't get attached because they are in these places to die and they will and if you get attached you'll be sad, well its true...you do get attached but how can you NOT?! When you see these people everyday and they walk by your desk and talk to you.

I'm saying this because one of the old ladies that I was close to passed away and I'm completely destroyed, that woman was one of the nicest people to roam this earth and right now as I type this they are doing her memorial service in the living room and I've never seen a turn-out this big. They expected about 15 or 20 of the residents and I think pretty much all of them are in that room right now.

She was one of the most loved people and I'll always remember her walking down the hall with her tabasco sauce in her back pocket and watering the flowers.

Love you Ms. Amelia R.I.P.

Okay and now on to something a bit more happy!

A favorite photo...I'm not sure if this is a general favorite photo or a favorite photo that I took but I'm choosing the latter (spelling?)


I know this isn't really anything speical but I love this photo. I took it when I was in London in the summer of 2009. We were going past Big Ben and being the tourist that I am I already had about a thousand pictures but I felt like I needed one more so I turned around and snapped this picture then later looked at it and realized that fence made the perfect accent.

It's pictures like these that make me realize the beauty in the ordinary, and it was so easy to capture that beauty in europe and I hope one day to move there, that'd be freaking sweet.

___

Alright I've done my job and gotten caught up on all this and I'm sure writing for 4 days in one post is against the rules but I don't care!

Krystal out!


No comments:

Post a Comment