Monday, November 15, 2010

Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner!

Oh HOT DAMN! Two days in a row, I believe this is some kind of record. So day 2 of this blogging challenge...is....**drum roll** FAVORITE MOVIE.

Well just like yesterday I'm gonna list my top 3 movies in ORDER...so if you are a good kid just read the #1 movie and ignore the rest, if you're a rebel read them all. Take a chance.

So ladies....and well lady, because I'm sure only one person reads this....lets DOOOO IT!



#1 Movie of ALL FREAKING TIME! DIRTY FUCKING DANCING....okay so its not called dirty dancing its called Dirty Dancing and its fucking fabulous (please excuse the language).

Seriously I mean who doesn't LOVE this movie...it contains everything! Romance, adventure, music, comedy...lets be honest that's all you really need.

The acting leaves a little to be desired but this movie is from 1987 so really we can't complain...and Patrick Swayze was a FOX in that movie!

Okay lets movie on (get it?! its like MOVE! Only MOVIE cuz we're talking about movies.....?.....huh......shut up) the number 2 movie took me a second because I already have 2 pictures saved on my computer that I can use...and I had to ask myself, both of these movies are equally fantastic but which have I seen more?

Here it is ladies....Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. If you haven't seen this movie go drown yourself, its great. Hilarious! If you don't find Jim Carey funny then I can't help you because you obviously have absolutely no sense of humor....oh man....goooood times.

Now the third movie I'm not even gonna defend because most people I know hate this movie so I'll simply post a picture and leave it at that. Judge me or not!







Krystal out!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Titanic is in your top 3 but how do you watch the last half of the movie?? I'm always so heartbroken and beside myself after :P I can't function .. so I watch to the part where they realize the ship's gonna sink and call it good. lol

    ReplyDelete