Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quizzy Thing Stolen From Jessica

I saw that Jessica posted this little survey thing and I haven't been updating lately because I have nothing to say so I figured filling out this survey could be fun! YAY!

1. High heels or boots? Boots, I fail at heels.


2. What time did you get up this morning? 10:40....but I didn't fall asleep till like 3 am :(

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Shutter Island with Leonardo Dicaprio my one and only.

4. What is your maiden name? Aull

5. What is your favorite TV show? Sex and the City...hands down best tv show EVER

6. What did you have for breakfast? I don't usually eat breakfast cuz my stomach HATES it.

7. What is your middle name? Nicole

8. What food do you dislike? Salad...its just wrong.

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Lady Antebellum - Need You Now...soooo good.

10.What characteristic do you despise? hm...cockiness.

11.Favorite Clothing? My style has been changing lately. I enjoy flowy tops.

12.Any where in the world on vacation? I really want to go somewhere warm. maybe AUSTRALIA

13.Are you an organized person? Not at all. I like to organize things though, like other people's stuff when it isn't organized. But my own stuff is a mess.

14.Where would you retire too? Somewhere far far away. Maybe the MOON

15.What was your most recent memorable birthday? Hmmm, my most recent was 22 and I went and got a drink with Theresa then hung out with Sean, Kim and Kendra.

16.What are you going to do when you finish this? Maybe read a little

17.Furthest place you are sending this? I'm not really sending it to anyone since its in my blog.

18.Person you expect to send it back first? I will go with N/A

19.When is your birthday? October 6th

20.Are you a morning person or a night person? A night person FOR SURE.

21.What is your shoe size? 8-8.5

22.Do you own any animals? Lets see...two WEINER DOGS...Zeus and Calypso...2 cats...Misty and Mouse

23.Any news you'd like to share? Well the job I thought I was gonna get...turns out it was a scam and they expect me to sell coupon books door to door...yeah no thanks.

24.When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A princess...I'm still working towards that.

25.What is your favorite flower? Orchid or Lily....its a toss up.

26.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Hmm, I'm not looking to any day on the calendar really.

27.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple

28.What is under your bed? A vitamin water bottle, a shoe, and my wii fit balance board.

29.How is the weather right now? SNOWY! AH I HATE IT!

30.Last person you spoke to on the phone? The guy who was going to give me the second interview. Shaun Keusch is his name. Scamming people is his game.

31.Favorite drink? Sweet Iced Tea

32.Favorite restaurant? Chili's...only because their Cajun Chicken Pasta is to DIE for.

33.Hair color? Plain ol BROWN...natural color is kind of a dirty blonde, really ugly.

34.What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies, I had an army of barbies.

35.Spring Summer, Fall or Winter? Spring

36.Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.

37.Coffee or tea? Tea

38.Wish you were still young? I still am pretty young, but sometimes I wish I was a kid again.

39.Do you want your friends to email you back? Its not really an email.

40.When was the last time you cried? In therapy last week I think.

41.What did you do last night? Read my book, played video games...thats about it.

42.Did someone not like this question? WHAT?!

43.What are you afraid of? Bears...scariest creatures in the whole wide world.

44.Salty or sweet? Depends on my mood, I like both.

45.Best quality you have? My eyes are pretty.

46.How many years at your current job? I don't have a current job. How depressing.

47.Favorite day of the week? Saturday

48.How many people will you send this to? How many times do I have to tell you ITS A BLOG!

49.How many will respond? However many want to!

50.Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Sure you betcha

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reposting this. You had me laughing out loud in basically all your answers. You're just one of those people that's funny without trying to be I think. I hope you don't take that the wrong way :)
    TOTALLY agree with you on the salad and sweet tea thing. Mmmmmhhhh...sweet tea.

    ReplyDelete