Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lend me your ears...

Well its been a while since I've wrote anything. So I guess I can get you caught up to date on my life...because its SO fascinating and you are all just dying to know what I do! 

ANYWAYS, I am now on anti-depressants, thats new...so of course when I get medicine I do extensive research and am fully aware of all the side-effects, even the most rare. Part of me is glad to know these side-effects because I will be aware of them if they happen to crop up, the other part of me freaks out every time I get a headache like OH FUCK MY BRAIN IS IMPLODING. THE PROZAC!!! So thats not good. However I did realize that taking it at night is NOT an option for me, because it fucks with my sleep schedule like none other and if you know me at all you know that I love sleep. Sleep is number one on the things I love...followed closely by food. 

Okay so now on to this little thingy-ma-bob that Jess tagged me in. 

Here's the rules...

1. List 6 things you are a master in...
2. Pass it on to 6 bloggers you think are masters of friendship, and make blogging so awesome. (That sounds like someone pulled that straight out of their ass..."masters of friendship" give me a BREAK...couldn't it just say "tag 6 people to do this" and plus I don't know 6 bloggers so I won't be tagging anyone...I'm just a bucket of sunshine today huh?)

OKAY 6 THINGS I'M A MASTER IN...other than breaking hearts and taking names. Just kidding...or am I?!

1. I like to think I'm a master in video games from my childhood. Notice how I said CHILDHOOD...I suck at modern video games. HOWEVER, I kick ass in games like Mario and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...and one of my favorites Sonic. So yes video games like that I am a master! Or video games similar to those such as Spyro and Crash Bandicoot...and Jak and Daxter (except that game was hard as SHIT).

2. I'm a master of cuddling. Especially if the other party is a cat. I cuddle my cat like it's my job. Wouldn't that be awesome? To get paid to cuddle a cat.

3. And leading directly from cuddling...sleeping. I am THE master at sleeping. Not just A master...THE master. I could sleep ALL damn day. Here's how much I am a master, if I get less than 9 hours of sleep I'm a cranky mess. On a normal night I get at least 10 hours. I've slept so much of my life away and I don't even care.

4. Wouldn't it be clever if I said "Not completing things" and stopping it here...ah such the cheap way out...and I'm not one to not complete things so that would be a lie.

I am literally looking around my room at stuff thinking...what am I a 'master' in...this is sooooo sad.

Real number 4. Kristen Stewart at the end of "Twilight" impression. It took practice and patience and watching my friend Kim do it multiple times. But I've perfected it and according to my pseudo little brother Tyler it's "oscar worthy". Ask for it sometime, its worth a laugh, but then again so is Kristen Stewart.

5. Singing in my car. Yes I can be a master in that, don't question my choices. It takes skill to sing in your car with the exuberance that I do, having that kind of performance and driving a car without dying is one of the most skillful assets a person can possess. 

6. Getting distracted on the internet. I love this new toolbar I downloaded called StumbleUpon...you click "stumble" and it takes you to some random website based on interests you enter. It's horrible addicting. Please don't download it, it'll ruin you. I just spent like 30 minutes "stumbling" instead of writing this.

That's all folks, I can't do it anymore, my brain hurts. I'm really not a master in anything so these were me taking small talents and pretending I'm a master. I'm a master at pretending. Tomorrow I shall find a quiz that's so basic it'll make your brain explode from the boring-ness. Yes that's a word. 

Peace out girl scout. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your master things!! :D Your KS master impression made me laugh..do you mean at the end of "New Moon" cuz I can't, for the life of me, think of the last scene in Twilight..isn't it just where they dance? Or does delicious Jake pop up after that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love the cuddling one!

    ReplyDelete