Sunday, March 7, 2010

Things I Love (Part UNO)

 
Well I think its best if I split the things I love into two parts because somehow it seems inappropriate to put that I love lotion in the same entry that I talk about loving my family. So this will be the one that's like HEY I love my family and friends. And then the NEXT one will be about the little things in life that I love.

So here's my list of the big important things that I love in life, these are in no particular order! OH and get ready for a post with a LOT of pictures. I went through all my pictures to find the BEST ONES!

1. My best girlfriends (Madison and Leihoku) Stacey isn't included in this because she's more like family. Oh gosssshhhhh how I love my friends. Madison is probably one of the best people in the whole wide world and I had to be friends with a real BITCH to find her but it was worth it in the end cuz my wifey is the bestttttesssttt.

We do love our dangly earrings, because EVERYONE knows that dangly earrings get you YO SOULMATE! It's so hard to explain how much I love this girl, she's the LIGHT OF MY LIFE! So positive, I hope that someday I can be as positive as she is. 

Now on to my other bestest friend, my twin, my love, Leihoku. Oh man, I can't even believe she's my friend because looking at us we're pretty much opposites but she's the greatest. I won't ever forget going through the theatre with her. From freshman year, all the way till doing our senior thesis together, it was a journey that I will remember for the rest of my life. I cannot wait to move to L.A. with her so we can go be CRAZY RICH!

This is the first picture we ever took together. We have changed a lot but we grew together and only for the better.


This first show we were in was a LOT of fun! Much Ado About Nothing. She did a whole lotta singing, and I played a cop. Good times.


And here we are being models in London!

These two are far from my ONLY good girlfriends, but they are two who I think have changed me for the better and have made me the person I am today!

2. My Family! Oh my family, so important to me, I may act as if I hate them but I could NEVER! They are annoyingly wonderful and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I'm blessed to be so close to my mother and she chose a good man to join us as my step-dad. I've recently become very close to my cousin Theresa and now her husband and kids, I consider her a sister and her kids are like my niece and nephew. There is also Toni and her son Justin...they put up with me more than they should have. I lived with them in their small house for a whole summer while I was doing theatre. I am eternally grateful for the people that some higher power chose to give me as family.

Awww me and my mommy, ignore my dumb face, I told her to do a gangster look and apparently she is incapable. I love my mom even though sometimes she makes me want to go absolutely insane!


Of course there is Art. And this is the only picture that could possibly explain who he is. 


Theresa, and Riley and Jack...and Kevin of course but I don't have a picture of him other than the one of the family that's framed on my shelf. I'm so glad that Theresa and I became close because she's one of the strongest women I've ever met and I am glad to have her in my life to make me realize that even if you life doesn't turn out the way you had planned it can still be fantastic.

Toni and Justin! He's growing up so fast. It's crazy to be a part of his life since he was born and now to see him growing up that fast. Toni has put up with me through thick and thin and even though we don't talk as much as we used to its nice to know I can go to her with anything.

My real family is the greatest and like I said I couldn't ask for anything better.

3. My Pseudo Family: THE AEMMERS! Wow these people are fantastic. I have known Stacey for close to 10 years and her family has brought me in as one of their own. Stacey and Tyler are like the sister and brother I never had. Mommy and Daddy Aemmer are great and treat me as if I have been there all along (and yes I really do call them Mommy and Daddy Aemmer). When I'm older and wiser I will find someway to pay these people back for all they've done for me.


I love them with my whole heart! Look I fit right in, PALE PALE PALE. I can't believe Tyler's graduating in May, he's still a little runt in my mind. And Stacey, she's going to be a famous artist and I can say THATS MY BEST FRIEND BITCHES! 

I wish I could keep writing about all the people in my life that mean the world to me...how about I add some HONORABLE MENTIONS! That sounds so mean because anyone who is important to me I love with my whole heart. So basically if I talk to you on a regular basis you can assume that you make the list of things I love but I don't want to write pages and pages even though I could.

2 comments:

  1. As happy as I am to see all the things that make you happy...do you not love gaga? Does she not provide you hours of happiness and jamming time! If not, it's ok, we'll just work on it asap! Haha, I LOVE YOU KRYSTAL!

    ReplyDelete