Monday, March 22, 2010

Past couple of days...

Where to start? Oh yes I have 2 days off! Monday (today) and tomorrow so thats always good. Anyways on sunday I had agreed to hang out with a old college friend Dane because he lives near lakewood and I haven't seen him in ages. 

So we met up at Chili's and had a margarita and I got my love (CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA) I could eat that stuff everyday if I could afford it. Anyways we caught up, talked about life and such, then we decided we still wanted to hang out so where better to go then Holiday Lanes on Colfax and Kipling. The most ghetto bowling alley on the earth. So away we go to meet Dane's friend Andy and Andy's girlfriend Laura. It was a lot of fun except I suck at bowling but let's be honest that makes its MORE fun. I had a great time and got to talk to Andy about his brother who lives in LA doing acting. That's the latest I've stayed out in a long time because usually at night I kinda just sit inside and read. 

Well today, I expected myself to sleep till noon then take my mom to work at 1:30 cuz Art was out with her car. But alas, the phone woke me up at 10:15 so I got to eat taco bell which I've also been craving (why am I not 4000 pounds?!). Well I took my dogs with me cuz they love to go 'bye bye'. Zeus barked at the drive-thru guy. GOOOD times. Then Art got home early so I asked Stacey if she wanted to come along while I ran some errands. I had to go pick up my tips at the car wash and go get some spot treatment for acne that I read about. Well I got the tips then we decided to go into the Vietnamese supermarket by the car wash because I've always been curious about what's in there. So we went in and the first thing I see is a GIANT FAMILY SIZE PACK OF.....KOALA YUMMIES. Only in this case they were pandas but it was the exact same thing. Biggest box I've EVER seen...for 5 dollars. I didn't get it but now I know where to find them! Not sure if anyone else ate these as a kid...I miss them.

This is a picture of the strawberry ones but the chocolate ones were the best! OH MAN!

Well we continued to look around because it was interesting and we kept getting weird looks because we were the ONLY white people in the place. We found aloe water which had like floaties in it. GROSS. And then we also found like 2 aisles devoted to ramen like products. We finally decided to leave when we had the feeling the employees were following us.

Then we headed to Ulta. Where I found the spot treatment stuff but it was 12 bucks and I didn't want to take the chance that it wouldn't work so I skipped that and we spent like an hour sniffing perfumes. I decided to head to Target and just get a cheap spot treatment then I could buy myself something pretty in the mall, and maybe some peanut butter chocolate covered pretzels from whole foods (if you haven't tried these I HIGHLY suggest that you do, your life will never be the same)

SPOT TREATMENT BOUGHT. 5 bucks! ALL RIGHT! That's what I'm talking about. Then we head out into the mall and go into Forever 21...oh my I love Forever 21. I see a very pretty floral dressy thing in the window but couldn't find it in the store so I gave up and kept walking. Then we stopped and looked at the ripoff sunglasses booth and the lady would not stop following me and suggesting sunglasses. Then my step-dad called and pointed out that it was nearly 4 so I freaked out and thought it was time to go but I stopped in Forever 21 on the way back because I couldn't let this cute thing pass me by. It's totally not my style but its so springy and cute...and it was only $17.80 so I gave in and bought it! I lovvvvveeeeee it!


Please ignore my DISGUSTING room...Isn't this precious...meh I love it. 


Here is a close-up of the top with the flower's. YAY love it.

Anyways then I went to therapy and blah blah blah! END OF DAY!

Now I shall read my book and watch Sex and the City!


2 comments:

  1. That top is adorable!!! And it's hot on you! :P Really really cute miss :) Was that THE dane you went bowling with? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was THE dane. It's nice to have people that live near lakewood!

    ReplyDelete