Sunday, March 7, 2010

Things I Love (Part DOS)

ROUND TWO! The little things in life that I couldn't live without. When Jessica posted all this she had great things that she loved and mine are going to RIDICULOUS but hey its what I love so to each their own. I love to many things. This is going to be a long list because as I was going through pictures I kept finding other things that I love.

1. My pets. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and I love them alllll!
This is my dog Calypso! She's pretty much my life.


And her daddy, and my mom's dog really, Zeus


And Mouse. My love. She is seriously like my child. I did have a picture of her sleeping in my laundry basket but I didn't rotate it and I couldn't rotate it here so therefore I'm too lazy to fix it! Anyways....she's great!


Annnnd Misty, my first pet in Colorado! 

2. My white crochet-ed beanie cap thingy. It's lovely and I don't remember where I bought it but I love it and I'm very sad that its starting to stretch out and get dirty! Washing it doesn't do much! SADLY!


3. LOTION LOTION LOTION! I love lotion. So very very much. My two favorites are both from Bath and Body Works...and they tie for being my FAVORITE! One of them is Sweet Pea and the other is Wild Honeysuckle. Basically that's how I smell, ALL THE TIME! Lovely.

4. CHAPSTICK! You would not think this because I have the worst lips in the world. This is because my nervous habit is ripping the skin off my lips. But I love chapstick. I collect odd chapsticks. I have one from yankee candle that is shaped like a candle...and I have vitamin water chapstick called VITAMIN-SCHTICK! It amused me.

5. One of my more recent pieces of jewelry that I really love is the bracelet that Leihoku gave to me, from hawaii. She has always worn one and I always wanted one and she finally got me one during our senior year. 

It's just a simple little metal ring with three shells on it. Delicate and pretttyyyy!

6. My dad's medical dog-tag thing. It's very important to me, and I realized that wearing it actually could do more harm than good because if I get hurt and I can't speak for myself the paramedics will assume its mine and think I am allergic to penicillin. Which I'm not! So basically I just keep it as near me as I can, in my pocket, or in my purse. It's always there.



7. Bear hugs! Not actual hugs from bears, that'd be like things I HATE! Worst nightmare list. But very big hugs from ANYONE! Seriously I love hugs! I would go nutso without them.

8. Pepsi. I would literally wither away without pepsi. It is to me what coffee is to most other people. I tried to give it up because its not good for me but I couldn't do it. I went a month before giving in to its heavenly wonder.

9. The picture I took of Big Ben in London! So here's the story, London has a couple huge landmarks that one would take pictures of. One of those things is Big Ben. It's pretty huge and right outside of a tube station so people just stand around snapping pictures. Anyways I got a few from the obvious angles then as we were walking towards Westminster Abbey I wanted ONE MORE, because I am a crazy tourist. So I turned around and snapped a picture, then I realized I was taking the picture THROUGH a fence. Picture turned out amazing. I couldn't rotate the original on my computer right now so I'll show the ones I edited.



10. My eyes. It's the only part of myself that I'm confident in physically. Eyes are the windows to the soul, blah blah blah, but in my case its true, I can absolutely NOT hide my emotions because my eyes will give me away. I thank my dad for the lovely eye color.


11. Theatre. Oh Theatre! I can honestly say that even if I'm never an accomplished actress I will need to be in the theatre somehow. Theatre has given me the greatest people in my life. Everyone is so open and wow...words cannot describe. Theatre has allowed me to grow as a person and I believe it will continue to make me a better person.

12. Sex and the City. Hands down best T.V. show on earth. I feel like I know those four women personally. I could watch it all day everyday. My parents got me the box set a few years back for christmas and I peed in pure joy. I've watched every episode about 15 times. LOVE IT! I'm SOOOO excited for the second movie! YAY!


That was a whole lotta fun and relaxing. I can't wait to do more of these little things! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment